Ads Data Analytics Engineer
Business Intelligence, Analytics • mountain view, ca
The Data Analytics Engineer will be develop reporting and analytics solutions for Tango Ads team to support their business strategies and processes. You will implement rigorous quantitative methods to analyze advertising trends, and extract data from different data points for Ads Business and Product teams. You will help automate process and build tools for business to retrieve insights and data at real time. This position is based in Mountain View, CA and reports to the VP of Ads and Games.
As a Data Analytics Engineer, you will:
- Design, implement, and maintain systems that allow business teams to run ad-hoc reports, ongoing metrics, and dashboards.
- Interface with Ad Operations and and Product teams to deliver complete reporting solutions.
- Participate in strategic & tactical planning discussions with Ad Operations, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Recommend new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve ad campaign targeting and marketing analysis.
- Proficient at architecting frameworks to extract large volumes of aggregate data from Hadoop for
- reporting purposes.
- Work closely with Tango Business Intelligence group to ensure all BI changes for Ads align well with the overall BI architecture.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in an extremely
- fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 5+ years of professional experience in business intelligence.
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience working with data related to online marketing, mobile display video and native ads.